“RVS” products manufactured by ZAO “NPC Ruspromremont” and by our partners differ in effect of restoring, in kind and in designation (depending upon composition of the compound).
“RVS” products are divided by kinds:
- Products applied to manufacture final marketable products — oils, greasing, additives to lubricants (they are delivered to the profile manufactures of a final marketable products working under the license only);
- Products (retail), intended for application on cars, boats and other household devices (they are distributed through retail and through small-size wholesale sellers, Technical Service Stations and representatives);
- Products intended for industrial application to various equipment and mechanisms (they are delivered to legal representatives only).
From the efficiency point of view RVS products
are manufactured and can be used as:
- Preventive (the minimum restoration effect);
- Repairable (average restoration effect);
- Regenerative (the maximum restoration effect).
From the designation point of view RVS products
are divided into groups for various friction and sliding pairs:
- Sliding friction pairs — “the shaft — the spigot”, “the cylinder — the piston”, “threaded connections”, “a directing sled”, etc. analogous to them;
- Friction pairs of cogging and friction pairs of a rolling motion — “the gear — the gear”, “the gear — the worm”, “the gear — the chain”, “the gear — rack ”, “herring-bone transfers”, etc. analogous to them in design; bearings — “ball”, “roller”, “needle”, etc. analogous to them in design;
- Friction pairs of the mechanisms working in an open mode or at the maximum loadings.
- For an automotive mechanisms (see retail packing):
- 2-strokes and 4-strokes engines;
- Gear boxes;
- Transmission reducing gears;
- Bearings of hubs and crosses;
- Fuel pumps of diesel engines;
- Hydraulic power steering .
- For the industrial equipment for a general purpose
(See industrial application and Technical Service Stations):
- Pumps and compressors;
- Turbo-compressors and generators;
- Reducing gears, worm-reducers, etc.;
- Chain gears of variators and conveyors;
- Open reducers;
- Threaded connections;
- Diesel and gasoline car engines;
- Metal-processing equipment;
- Hydraulic pumps and systems;
- Other equipment, machines and mechanisms with various lubrications.
All products intended for the consumer (retail) market,
possess properties of average restoration effect.
|196128, Russia, St. Petersburg, ul. Kuznetsovskaia, 21, off. 12,|
Phone: +7 812 369 3264, Fax: +7 812 388 9571, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org